Saturday, January 8, 2011

Upon arrival.....

So I got here super early and thankfully Lalit was waiting for me so I wasn't stuck in the airport alone for a few hours like I anticipated.

Once I walked into my flat I was shown around and informed I was the only one here for the night... and this is the paper that was on the kitchen table


and this... is where I shower.... 


but overall so far this experience is awesome. I really like all the people I am rooming with. We are not far from the Hauz Khas markets where we bought some clothes and other things yesterday.

Today we get to go sight seeing all over Delhi and I am soooo looking forward to it!!

BUT some mean person who lived in this room before us left my roomie Trenni and I a fake (BUT SUPER REAL LOOKING) spider under the covers... and we called our other roomie Rob and forced him to make sure it was fake!! haha

love to you all!

3 comments:

  1. Angel,

    Thanks for the ongoing updates. I miss you soooo much and I'm glad to hear that all has gone well and that you're off to a good start with getting settled in and becoming acquainted with your roomies.

    Keep up the info, you ole blogger!!

    Love you and miss you sooooo much

    Pops

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear how things are going. Already shopping huh...hard at work! Ha! Just kidding girl. Enjoy it and can't wait to hear more.

    Love you so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay, you made it! how was bus class? pretty amazing, no? also, i need to know what your roomies think of all your face/hair products that you brought. :) have so much fun, and scope out some good stuff at the markets for me! love you!

    liz

    ReplyDelete