Monday, January 24, 2011

Highs and lows....

So this past week has been busy and full of high's and some low's..... so here it is.....

Completely feel in love with my kids....


but..... I got REALLY sick.....


I made a really good friend Melissa.....


but she already left :(.....



(This is where Melissa was supposed to be! haha)

We went and saw the beautiful and amazing Taj Mahal...


BUT the city of Agra is HORRIBLE besides being home to the Taj.... I had a throw down with a rickshaw driver, got kicked out of amazing movie seats FOR NO REASON... and frankly it just stunk! No pic can show my dislike for the city.... 

to end on a high note though..... We found a restaurant with beer (this has been A LOT harder then expected!!!)... and we drank lots to drink away our pain of being stuck in Agra for the night!!


I didn't make it two months with no booze BUT two weeks is better then nothing!!

Love to you all and miss you all so!
xoxo









   





5 comments:

  1. I am sad that you got sick. But I am glad I got to see your beautiful face via skype! It was good to see you! Miss you sooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angel,

    Sorry that Agra was soooo horrible. I hope you didn't cut the driver!! Shumone!!

    Girl, you take your time and enjoy yourself while you're working there.

    We miss and love you sooooo much.

    Love you,

    Pops

    ReplyDelete
  3. you go girl! looks like a good week overall :) good g chatting with you today for a while, let's make a skype date soon! love you tons girl and miss you even moreeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hil - It was so good to talk to you yesterday and hear about your weekend and all the things you are doing. Sorry Agra was such a disappointment, but I'm sure there are other cities that you will love. Glad you are feeling better, and hope that was your only experience with being sick while over there. Also hope you are able to talk to the proper people and get things straight about what you want to do over there in the way of actually helping people. Be a sweet girl. I love and miss you so very much. You are my lovely baby girl.
    Ma / aka Gina / aka Shumone

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Hil! I am enjoying your pics and updates. Be careful, but have fun! Keep us up on what your are doing. Lots of love from Aunt pattycakes, Uncle Bobby, and Meetsa!

    ReplyDelete